Katie Piper acid attacker Stefan Sylvestre on run – live updates: Manhunt launched by police as sicko breaches licence | The Sun

A MANHUNT is underway for Katie Piper's acid attacker after he recently breached his licence and was recalled back to prison.

Stefan Sylvestre, from Shepherd's Bush, west London, was given a life sentence in 2009 for the horrific attack on personality Katie Piper.

He was told he must serve a minimum of six years before he would be eligible for parole and was released in 2018 when he was aged 30.

A Probation Service spokeswoman said on Sunday: "We are urgently working with the police to bring the offender back to prison where he'll face longer behind bars."

Piper suffered horrific injuries in the acid attack that left her permanently scarred.

Read our live blog below for the latest news & updates…

  • Joseph Gamp

    What happened to Katie's evil ex Daniel Lynch?

    She was left fighting for her life after obsessive ex-boyfriend Daniel Lynch arranged for Sylvestre to throw the corrosive liquid in March 2008.

    Lynch was jailed for life with a minimum of 16 years for sexually assaulting Piper and telling Sylvestre to throw acid over her.

    The pair had dated briefly before steroid-fuelled martial arts fan Lynch, who had a previous conviction for pouring boiling water o

  • Joseph Gamp

    What sentence did Sylvestre receive?

    He attacked Katie, 38, in Golders Green, North London, in 2008, on the orders of her obsessive former boyfriend Daniel Lynch.

    Sylvestre, then 19, got a life term with a minimum six years. Lynch got 16 years.

    Katie needed 400 operations for her burns.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Sylvestre on run after breaching licence

    COPS are hunting TV presenter Katie Piper's acid attacker, who is on the run after being recalled to jail for licence condition breaches.

    Stefan Sylvestre was paroled in 2020, more than 11 years after the sick assault, but faces extra jail time for going Awol while on licence.

    A Probation Service spokesman said: "We are urgently working with the police to bring the offender back to prison."

Source: Read Full Article