A PIZZA chef who allegedly gang-raped a drugged teenager with two others claims the girl wanted to have sex with him, a court has heard.
Ricardo Audish, 41, is alleged to have attacked the woman, 18, at the back of his restaurant in Sydney, Australia.
The District Court heard that two underage boys also allegedly had non-consensual sex with the victim after she was given strong cannabis to smoke.
Prosecutors claim Audish and the two boys then corroborated their stories after the alleged attack in October, 2016, reports the Daily Mail.
Judge Arnott heard how the woman did consent to sex with her boyfriend in a toilet cubicle at the back of the restaurant.
Her boyfriend then told her "all the other boys want to have sex with you now" to which she responded "hell no."
'DRUGGED AND RAPED'
Crown prosecutors believe the woman's partner's remark was a statement not a question insisting this shows the sex acts had been arranged before hand.
Audish strongly denies this claim.
The court heard how as the girl pulled up her underwear, another male entered the toilet and offered her cannabis.
Prosecutors say the 18-year-old began to experience a high she had never felt before and was spinning, dizzy and shaking after smoking the drug.
CCTV footage shows her stumbling and leaning against a pole for 17 minutes after she smoked the cannabis.
It was while she was drugged that Audish asked if she was "ok".
The girl claims her next memory is of being leaned over a stack of chairs while the pizza chef allegedly raped her, the court heard.
Prosecutors claim Audish attacked the teen first followed by the boys who took turns based on their age.
The Crown said: "The accused was the boss so he went first."
Yet, Audish claims he had a cigarette with the woman and asked her why she wanted to have sex with him.
He claims she said "I like you."
The chef claims he asked her three times if she wanted to have intercourse and each time she said "yes".
HOW YOU CAN GET HELP:
Women’s Aid has this advice for victims and their families:
- Always keep your phone nearby.
- Get in touch with charities for help, including the Women’s Aid live chat helpline and services such as SupportLine.
- If you are in danger, call 999.
- Familiarise yourself with the Silent Solution, reporting abuse without speaking down the phone, instead dialing “55”.
- Always keep some money on you, including change for a pay phone or bus fare.
- If you suspect your partner is about to attack you, try to go to a lower-risk area of the house – for example, where there is a way out and access to a telephone.
- Avoid the kitchen and garage, where there are likely to be knives or other weapons. Avoid rooms where you might become trapped, such as the bathroom, or where you might be shut into a cupboard or other small space.
If you are a victim of domestic abuse, SupportLine is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm to 8pm on 01708 765200. The charity’s email support service is open weekdays and weekends during the crisis – [email protected]
Women’s Aid provides a live chat service available. from 10am to noon.
You can also call the freephone 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247.
He claims he then led her out the back where she started touching his privates and lifting her skirt up.
Audish claims the girl said "it was good" or words to that effect after the alleged tryst.
However, the court heard how the pizza chef's story has changed over time.
He first told investigators that he was not at the restaurant at the time of the alleged attack – only for one of his co-workers to tell cops otherwise.
The colleague alleges Audish asked him to lie to police, Crown prosecutor Kate Nightingale said.
DNA evidence showing the chef's semen "put a stop to the (second) false story" that he didn't have sex with the teen, Nightingale said.
Defending the accused, barrister Eugene Wasilenia told the court Audish lied about having consensual sex because he was married.
Mr Audish has pleaded not guilty to three counts of aggravated sexual assault and vehemently denies all allegations of misconduct.
The jury is expected to retire to deliberate on a verdict on Thursday.
If you are affected by any of the issues raised in this article, please call the Samaritans for free on 116123.
Source: Read Full Article