IF LIKE us you have already binged watched Firefly Lane, there will be one major question on your lips.
The Netflix series focuses on the ups and downs of best friends Tully and Kate, but fans now want to know – why did they fall out?
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
Why did Tully and Kate fall out on Firefly Lane?
WARNING: The below article contains MAJOR spoilers from Firefly Lane season 1.
Fans were left shocked when it was finally revealed in the Firefly Lane season finale that BFFs Kate and Tully had fallen out.
After much teasing that something had happened between the pair, we then saw them come face to face at Bud's funeral.
Kate even went as far as to tell Tully to go home, saying: "Like I told you before, I NEVER want to speak to you again."
Unfortunately as this happened right at the end of the last episode, viewers were left on a cliffhanger about what had gone on between the two women.
But luckily for you, we are here to help fill in the blanks.
The series is based on a book by Kristin Hannah, and the novel reveals what happened between them.
The argument stemmed from an appearance on Tully's talk show.
Kate was going through difficulties with her teenage daughter Marah and they were invited onto the show to talk through their issues.
However one of the friends says something to upset the other and they end up having a huge bust-up on air.
The argument was enough to prevent the friends from speaking for years, which is why Tully was shunned at Kate's dad's funeral.
What is FireFly Lane about?
The official synopsis reads:
Firefly Lane is an unforgettable coming of age story, by the New York Times number one bestseller Kristin Hannah.
It is 1974 and the summer of love is drawing to a close. Kate Mularkey has accepted her place at the bottom of the secondary school social food chain.
Then, to her amazement, Tully Hart – the girl all the boys want to know – moves in across the street and wants to be her best friend.
Tully and Kate became inseparable and by summer’s end they vow that their friendship will last forever.
For thirty years Tully and Kate buoy each other through life, weathering the storms of friendship, jealousy, anger, hurt and resentment.
When is it on Netflix and how can I watch it?
FireFly Lane dropped on Netflix on February 3, 2021.
You can binge watch the entire series NOW.
There are 10 wonderful hour long episodes for you to stream – so get bingeing.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article