Married At First Sight UK viewers were left in tears on Monday's episode as "perfect match" Chanita and Jordan tied the knot in front of their loved ones.
After the E4's experts decided that Chanita and Jordan would be paired, it was time for the couple to meet for the first time at their wedding.
And it wasn't long until the new couples were cracking jokes with each other and even bonding with each other's families.
Speaking after the wedding, where they ate cake in bed, Jordan gushed: "Me and Chanita have clicked. Like, I sat there tonight and felt like I've known her for years."
While Chanita joked: "Not every day you marry a stranger but… I mean, I've done well! Cake in bed, what more could I ask for?"
- ‘I waited 18 months for surgery to remove a tumour on my ovaries,' says MAFS star
- MAFS 'fireworks' as Adam and pregnant Tayah return for explosive one off reunion
- Pregnant MAFS star Tayah asks ‘is hay fever worse this year’ as she’s left sneezing 100 times a day
- MAFS UK star Tayah Victoria 'struggling' with pregnancy: 'I can't explain this feeling'
- Get exclusive celebrity stories and shoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter
Source: Read Full Article