We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
Big Bang Theory aired a total of 12 seasons on CBS and there are 279 episodes available to watch on catch-up. Fans have been keeping busy during the lockdown, remembering their favourite cast members. The series first started airing in 2007 and came to an end in May 2019. Do you think you know the Chuck Lorre classic inside out? Test yourself and your friends with this Big Bang Theory quiz. Express.co.uk has come up with 15 quiz questions and answers.
Big Bang Theory questions
1) What was the number of Sheldon Cooper’s apartment at the start of the series?
2) What city in Texas is Sheldon Cooper from?
4) What is the name of the comic book store run by Stuart Bloom?
5) What is the name of Penny’s first boyfriend who stars in three episodes?
6) What TV character does Amy Farrah Fowler suggest dressing up as for Halloween?
7) What was the name of the workplace where Penny and Bernadette met?
8) What area of science does Bernadette Rostenkowski work in?
9) What was the one thing Bernadette and Howard Wolowitz said they had in common when they first met?
10) What name did Howard and Bernadette give their baby girl?
11) What is the name of Raj Koothrappali’s sister?
12) What magazine was Raj featured in during season two?
13) Which girlfriend did Leonard Hofstadter supposedly steal from his friend Howard?
14) Which theory won Sheldon and Amy their Nobel Prize in season 12?
15) Who is the president of the California Institute of Technology (Caltech)?
Big Bang Theory: What happened to Claire in The Big Bang Theory? [EXPLAINER]
Big Bang Theory: How did Kunal Nayyar really feel about TBBT ending? [INTERVIEW]
Big Bang Theory: When was the last episode of The Big Bang Theory? [INSIGHT]
Big Bang Theory Answers
1) Apartment 4A
2) Shelly Bean / Shelly
4) The Comic Center of Pasadena
7) The Cheesecake Factory
9) Overbearing mothers
12) People Magazine
13) Stephanie Barnett
14) Super-Asymmetry Theory
15) Dr Siebert
Big Bang Theory is available to watch on CBS and All4.
Source: Read Full Article