WERDER BREMEN get their restarted Bundesliga campaign back up and running against Bayer Leverkusen.
But it's a big relegation battle for the home side in the final nine fixtures of the competition.
Bremen – who last played in the second tier in 1981 – sit in the relegation zone in 17th place. And remember, in the German top two divisions we go to a relegation play-off at the end of the season.
This means the team which finishes 16th in the Bundesliga takes on the team who finishes third in the Bundesliga 2 in a two-legged play-off to determine the relegation or promotion.
When is Bremen vs Bayer?
- The match will kick off at 7.30pm on Monday, May 18.
- Bremen's Weserstadion plays host.
- As with all Bundesliga matches it will be played behind closed doors, with no fans in attendance and strict protocols adhered to.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch this game live on BT Sport 1.
- Coverage begins at 7.15pm.
- If you're a BT customer or have their broadband, you can download the BT Sport app and watch wherever you are.
How can I watch for free?
Every remaining game in this season's Bundesliga is being shown by BT Sport in the UK.
And if you're an EE mobile customer, you can watch for FREE.
Simply text SPORT to 150 for a free three-month trial – you can cancel at any time.
Saturday, May 16 (14:30 unless stated)
- Dortmund 4-0 Schalke
- Leipzig 1-1 Freiburg
- Hoffenheim 0-3 Hertha
- Fortuna 0-0 Paderborn
- Augsburg 1-2 Wolfsburg
- Frankfurt 1-3 Gladbach
Sunday, May 17
- Cologne 2-2 Mainz
- Union 0-2 Bayern
Source: Read Full Article