MANCHESTER UNITED welcome Luton Town to Old Trafford for Saturday's crunch Premier League tie.
And our betting experts have selected a #PickYourPunt selection for the contest, which has been boosted to a generous 9/1 by our partners at Betfred.
Wait… there's more. New Betfred customers who register an account and stake a tenner will receive £30 in free bets plus an extra £10 to spend at the casino!
Betfred: Get £40 welcome bonus – CLAIM HERE*
How to claim…
- Visit the Betfred website using this link HERE*
- Customers must register using the Promo Code: WELCOME40 and deposit a minimum of £10
- With your very first bet, place £10 or more on Manchester United vs Luton Town at minimum odds of Evens
- Customer’s first bet must be settled within seven days of registration in order to qualify for the promotion
- After your first bet is settled, Betfred will credit your account with £30 in free bets and another £10 to spend in the casino!
BETFRED: GET £40 IN BONUSES*
Manchester United vs Luton Town
Our #PickYourPunt selections: Manchester United to win, BTTS, Alejandro Garnacho to score and Sofyan Amrabat booked at 9/1 – CLAIM HERE
Here's why we've picked those selections…
- Manchester United to win: For all of their troubles, Erik ten Hag's side did play well against FC Copenhagen midweek, and would more than likely have clinched three points were it not for Marcus Rashford's dismissal. United rank fifth for most attempts on goal – averaging a chance every 6.6 minutes.
- BTTS: There's every chance that both sides will find the scoresheet in this contest. United's charitable defence have managed two clean sheets in their last NINE games in all competitions, while Luton have scored in each of their last three games on the road.
- Alejandro Garnacho to score: The Argentine, 19, has registered 46 touches in the opposition penalty area in 372 minutes of Premier League action – only Marcus Rashford has more but in over double the game time. He's had 14 attempts on goal in three full starts, and he's averaging a shot every 26.6 minutes.
- Sofyan Amrabat booked: Three cautions in 10 appearances for the summer recruit. Amrabat has committed nine fouls in 315 minutes of Premier League action – two less than Casemiro in half the time.
Add our 9/1 selections straight to your bet slip HERE
You’re in control with PickYourPunt, create and customize your own unique bets.
Go to any qualifying event and click the #PickYourPunt tab, here you will find the current selection of available bets. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, simply tweet @Betfred with your bet along with #PickYourPunt.
Our PickYourPunt builder covers all the major football leagues from around the world, enabling you to build your bet and get your price instantly. So, if you fancy Liverpool to win, with 10 or more corners and Salah to score from outside the box, open the builder and build the bet yourself.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of b
Source: Read Full Article