- Lewis Hamilton says he is grateful to be alive following his battle with COVID-19.
- Hamilton missed the Sakhir Grand Prix after testing positive for the coronavirus at the start of December, however returned to finish third at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Sunday.
- "I am destroyed. I do not feel good," Hamilton said after, according to the BBC. "But I'm happy and grateful I am alive."
- The 35-year-old went on to criticize "world leaders" for "laughing it [the pandemic] off like it is nothing."
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Lewis Hamilton says he is grateful to be alive following his battle with COVID-19.
F1 driver Romain Grosjean shared the first photos of the burns he sustained in his fiery horror-crash
Michael Schumacher's 21-year-old son will race in Formula 1 next season, exactly 30 years after his dad made his debut
The boss of Moto GP said he backs Lewis Hamilton's push for diversity in motor racing, even though his sport has never had a single Black rider
Source: Read Full Article