LEWIS HAMILTON will be hoping to win his first Grand Prix since May this weekend at Silverstone.
Max Verstappen has taken a front seat in recent weekends and will be eyeing his fourth consecutive race win in a row.
Hamilton will also be up against Red Bull's Sergio Perez, who has become quite the formidable contender himself.
Silverstone will be the first race of the season to feature F1 Sprint, a new qualifying format which will take place on Saturday.
When is F1 British Grand Prix first practice?
- The British Grand Prix will make its return to Silverstone this week, starting with the first practice session on Friday, July 15 from 2.30pm UK time.
- First practice will take place at the home of F1 in Great Britain – Silverstone race track, which is in Northamptonshire.
- Qualifying will then be held at 6pm on Friday as the positions for F1 Sprint are decided.
- A massive 140,000 fans will be attending the race.
🏁F1 2021 calendar: practice times, dates and racetrack info
What channel is the F1 British Grand Prix on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch all of this week's F1 action from the British Grand Prix on Sky Sports F1.
- Coverage of first practice will get underway from 2pm UK time.
- The action is available for live streaming from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which you can download onto your mobile device, tablet or Smart TV.
Full F1 British Grand Prix race schedule
Friday, July 16
- Practice One – 2.30pm GMT
- Qualifying – 6pm GMT
Saturday, July 17
- Practice Two – 12pm GMT
- Sprint Grand Prix – 4.30pm GMT
Sunday, July 18
- British Grand Prix – 3pm GMT
Source: Read Full Article