IT'S the one we've all been waiting for as England take on Scotland in football's oldest international fixture.
The Three Lions comfortably qualified for Euro 2020 and will be looking to justify their favourites tag for this one as the Tartan Army head to Wembley.
BETTING SPECIAL: GET ENGLAND AT 50/1 OR SCOTLAND AT 120/1
But the Scots have proved a tougher test for opponents in recent months and stunned Serbia in Belgrade to make it through the play-off.
England's best performance at the Euros came in 1996 with their heartbreaking semi-final penalty defeat to Germany, while Scotland have never made it past the group stage.
What time does England vs Scotland kick off?
- England take on Scotland on Friday, June 18.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time.
- It takes place at Wembley Stadium.
- Last time the two sides met it finished 2-2 in World Cup qualifying at Hampden Park in 2017. Harry Kane netted a last minute equaliser after Leigh Griffiths thought he had won it with two stunning free kicks.
What TV channel is England vs Scotland on and can I live stream it?
- England vs Scotland is live on ITV1.
- To stream the game live, head to the ITV Hub.
Can I watch England vs Scotland for free?
- Yes. England vs Scotland is free for all UK viewers with a TV licence to watch on TV and online.
- Get your TV licence here.
Harry Maguire has declared himself FIT for the Three Lions' clash with Scotland but it remains to be seen whether Gareth Southgate will give him a part to play immediately.
If not, John Stones will continue in the heart of defence alongside Tyrone Mings.
Southgate will also make a decision on who to start at left-back with both Ben Chilwell and Luke Shaw having missed out last time out.
For Scotland, Kieran Tierney could return after missing the Czech Republic loss.
Che Adams could also start for Steve Clarke's side.
Source: Read Full Article