THE Champions League is down to the last four and Man City and Chelsea are both in strong positions to reach the final.
City were 2-1 winners away to PSG while Chelsea scored the precious away goal to secure a 1-1 draw at Real Madrid.
⚽ Read our Football live blog for the very latest news from around the grounds
Though because of the global covid pandemic, the competition has had a very different look to it this year.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
When is the Champions League final, and where is it being held?
- The Champions League final will take place on Saturday, May 29.
- The Ataturk Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey will host the showpiece this season.
- The kick-off time has yet to be decided, though it is expected to begin at 8pm BST.
Are English fans allowed to attend the Champions League final?
- With the UK's ban on non-essential international travel set to expire on May 17, Chelsea and/or Man City fans should be allowed to travel to Turkey for the match.
- However, the Turkish government will decide if any tickets will be allocated to travelling supporters of the participating clubs.
- Uefa have not placed any restrictions on ticket sales meaning Turkey is allowed to hold the game with any number of fans it chooses.
- Coronavirus cases in Turkey remain high, meaning the country is likely to be on the amber list when travel resumes.
- This would see fans from the UK forced to quarantine for ten days on their return and take a pre-departure Covid test plus PCR tests on Day 2 and Day 8 after landing.
- There has not yet been any suggestion from the UK or Turkey that fans could avoid quarantine through a bubble arrangement.
Can I get tickets?
UEFA have revealed in their latest update that details are to follow soon on how you can get tickets to the big one.
UEFA said: "The UEFA Champions League Final 2021 will take place in Istanbul, Turkey in the Ataturk Olympic Stadium on Saturday, 29 May 2021.
"Information about the ticket sales for this match (availability of tickets, application deadline, ticket prices, etc.) should be communicated around end of April 2021.
"More details will follow in due course."
What are the Champions League semi-finals?
- Semi-final first legs
- Tuesday, April 27:
- Real Madrid vs Chelsea (8pm BST)
- Wednesday, April 28
- PSG vs Man City (8pm BST)
- Semi-final second legs
- Tuesday, May 4
- Man City vs PSG (8pm BST)
- Wednesday, May 5
- Chelsea vs Real Madrid (8pm BST)
Source: Read Full Article