The Bella Twins will be hosting a meet and greet in Brooklyn. (Photo: VALERIE MACON, AFP/Getty Images)
The USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience tour is kicking off on Sept. 7 by making a return to Brooklyn, New York.
The New York event will have a star-studded lineup with “Queer Eye” star Antoni Porowski, Food Network’s Alex Guarnaschelli and WWE’s Brie and Nikki Bella, dubbed the Bella Twins.
The food tour offers a culinary exploration of different regional and national cuisines and wines in 10 U.S. cities. Attendees will be able to sample foods and wines from national and local chefs and have the opportunity to attend wine seminars and meet and greets with celebrity guests.
The Brooklyn stop of the tour features 30 New York restaurants showing off their gourmet bites, wine and craft beer. Both Porowski and Guarnaschelli will also be hosting cooking demonstrations as well as meet and greets there.
Guests will have a chance to “Wine Down” with the Bella Twins during their meet and greet event with wine from their personal label, Belle Radici. This event will require a separate add-on ticket, which can be purchased here. You’ll also need to buy separate tickets to the Grand Tasting to enter the Wine & Food Experience.
The twins will also be making appearances at other tour stops, including Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Indianapolis, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Tickets sold out during 2018’s Wine & Food Experience Tour so getting them in advance is recommended.
Check out the tour on the following dates:
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, Brooklyn, N.Y., Sept. 7
- Detroit Free Press Wine & Food Experience, Detroit, Sept. 14
- IndyStar Wine & Food Experience, Indianapolis, Sept. 28
- Cincinnati.com Wine & Food Experience, Cincinnati, Oct. 5
- Courier-Journal Wine & Food Experience presented by Kroger, Louisville, Ky., Oct. 19
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience presented by MGM Resorts International, Las Vegas, Oct. 26
- azcentral Wine & Food Experience, Scottsdale, Ariz., Nov. 2
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, Los Angeles, Nov.9
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, Chicago, Nov. 16
- Paradise Coast Wine & Food Experience featuring Martha Stewart, Naples, Fla., Nov. 23
Follow @usatodayeats for updates as Wine & Food Experiences approach, plus daily food and travel inspiration from across the Network.
Source: Read Full Article