This quiz claims to tell you whether your knowledge would help you pass an advanced IQ test.
Shared on Playbuzz by Cody Cross, the test originates from the 1980s and poses questions covering a number of topics.
From geography to history, the mind-boggling also covers biology and even art.
For those who past the test, the author states: “You must be a lifelong learner who wonders about everything and never runs out of questions. You’re always open to experience and you have an unrelenting drive to explore.”
Here are the questions:
1. What part of the body produces insulin?
2. Name the Greek Queen of the Gods.
3. Which chess piece cannot move in a straight line?
4. Which part occupies 80% of the brain?
5. What is the capital of Egypt?
6. B.C. stands for “Before Christ”.
7. The first human to journey into outer space was _____.
8. Who is the narrator in “Moby-Dick”?
9. Who wrote “War and Peace”?
- Mark Twain
- George Eliot
- Leo Tolstoy
- Herman Melville
10. Where is Kinshasa?
So, how well did you think you did?
If those were too hard, don’t worry you can scroll down and check the answers.
Here are the answers:
9. Leo Tolstoy
Want to try more quizzes?
People can’t answer more than six out of these 10 questions.
Do you think you can get 100% in this mind-boggling quiz?
And parents are struggling with this seven-year-old’s homework – can you work it out?
Source: Read Full Article