Fox News Flash top headlines for October 25
Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com.
Burgers, but better. With this satisfying recipe, you’ll get rich, nuanced flavor and an elevated burger that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser, whether you’re watching the World Series or cheering on your alma mater on the gridiron.
“The sofrito [peppers, onions, garlic and cilantro], queso blanco and pink aioli atop the burgers are inspired by Caribbean/Latin roots. It’s a nice touch of extra flavor that I enjoy serving to my friends when we’re watching sports,” says chef Jacqueline Kleis of Wild Fork Foods, which sells specialty grocery items.
Wagyu Burgers with Queso Blanco and Pink Aioli by Wild Fork
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Chef Jacqueline Kleis of Wild Fork Foods shared her Caribbean-inspired burger recipe with Fox News.
- 1 lb ground Wagyu beef
- Coarse sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns, to taste
- 4 slices queso blanco, or mild cheese of choice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 oz bell pepper trio and onions (you can buy this frozen and thaw it if you don’t want to slice fresh peppers and onions)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic or two cubes of frozen garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 4 rioche hamburger buns, cut in half
For pink aioli:
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 clove fresh garlic or one cube of frozen garlic
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
These Caribbean-inspired Wagyu burgers are made with queso blanco and pink aioli.
Source: Read Full Article