A WOMAN has shared how she makes delicious Milky Bar pudding – and it doesn’t require cooking in the oven.
The best part of the tasty treat is you only need a few ingredients to make it, and all you need to do is pop it in the fridge.
To start, put 275g white chocolate spread and 250g melted unsalted butter in a bowl, and mix it well.
In a separate bowl, mix together 300g of icing sugar and 150g crushed shortbread biscuits.
Then add the two bowls together and stir until you make a paste.
Then you need to put the mixture into a foil tray or greaseproof tin, and spread evenly.
Add to the fridge for 30 minutes, and while this is happening you can work on the toppings.
For this, you need to melt 300g Milky Bar chocolate and then pour over the biscuit base in the fridge.
Next melt 10 squares of milk chocolate, and then make a pretty pattern on top of the white chocolate.
How to make Milky Bar pudding
1) Put in a bowl 275g white chocolate spread and 250g melted unsalted butter. Mix well.
2) Place 300g icing sugar and 150g shortbread biscuits (crushed) in another bowl and mix.
3) Add step 1 and step 2 ingredients together to make a paste.
4) Put mixture into a foil tray or a grease proof tin, spread evenly and put into the fridge for 30 minutes.
5) Melt 300g of milky bar chocolate and pour over the biscuit base.
6) Melt about 10 squares of milk chocolate to make a pretty pattern on top of the white chocolate.
7) Add toppings of chocolate buttons and red and blue M&Ms.
8) Put in the fridge for 1 hour.
9) Take out of the fridge and cut into pieces and enjoy.
Source: Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK
Then you can add chocolate buttons or M&Ms to make the finished design look extra tasty.
Add to the fridge for one hour before cutting into pieces and serving.
The woman shared photos of her creation on the Facebook group Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK, and people seemed desperate to give the mouthwatering recipe a go.
One person wrote: “I like no cook recipes. Thank you for sharing.”
Another added: “I want to make these.”
It’s not the first time the amateur cook has impressed people at home with her no-cook bakes.
Previously she shared her recipe for a Malteser cake that you don’t need to put it in the oven or the fridge.
Plus this woman shows how to make mouth-watering Kinder Bueno truffles using just four ingredients.
Meanwhile a mum creates a simple ‘treat plate’ to get her ‘fussy eater’ son to try new food – and you can grab one from B&M for £6.
And this mum was shamed for giving her 12-month-old KFC – trolls called her fat and threatened her with social services.
Source: Read Full Article