LOOK FANTASTIC has launched a limited edition Father's Day box with Mankind.
Just in time for Father's Day, we think it'd make the perfect gift if your Dad is looking for a bit of TLC.
If Dad is bored of alcohol, sports or foodie gifts, why not get him this incredible Lookfantastic X Menkind self-care style goodie box.
- Lookfantastic X Menkind Father's Day Box, £45, Lookfantastic – buy here
Worth over £132, it's priced at just £45 and filled with some of the best men's beauty and skincare products about.
It's available for pre-order now, and will launch on 3 June from lookfantastic.com.
What's more, Lookfantastic beauty subscribers can save an extra £5 off the price, making it just £40.
If you're not subscribed, then don't worry; you can sign up for a 3,6, and 12 month subscription here and save £5 when you use the code FDBOXS5.
Including some of our favourite brands such as Rituals, ESPA, Nip and Fab, Elemis and more, it's the perfect way to show Dad you care.
What's included in the Lookfantastic X Menkind Father's Day box?
- Rituals Rituals of Samurai Body Lotion- 250ml- worth £12.90
- ESPA Energising Bath and Shower Gel- 70ml- worth £6.16
- Nip & Fab Glycolic Exfoliator- 75ml- worth £12.95
- Elemis Superfood Facial Wash- 150ml- worth £28
- Hawkins and Brimble Natural Daily Energising Moisturiser- 100ml- worth £14.95
- Men-U 3 Minute D-Tox- 100ml- worth £17.45
- Marvis Aquatic Mint Toothpaste- 85ml- worth £7
- Mancave Anti-Pollution Face Serum- 50ml- worth £10
- Ecooking Multi Balm- 75ml- worth £23
You can buy the Lookfantastic X Menkind Father's Day Beauty Box here.
When is Father’s Day 2021 and why does the date change each year?
Dads share the hilarious and heartfelt cards they received last Father’s Day.
You can read more about Father's Day here.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article