CALLING all beauty fans, if there's one sale you don't want to miss this year, it's Feel Unique's.
Last year the retailer launched their Black Friday sale early, and included up to 35 per cent off top products from the likes of Urban Decay, Elizabeth Arden and GHD.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Feel Unique's Black Friday deals – click here
Feel Unique are taking part in Black Friday this year, but at present they're not sharing much.
You can sign up to hear deals first on their official waitlist here.
They're expecting "unmissable savings on makeup, skincare, fragrances, and gift sets."
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday takes place on the 27 November, so make sure you mark that date in your diary now.
Cyber Monday will take place the following Monday, the 30 November with deals expected over the weekend for most retailers.
What was in Feel Unique's Black Friday sale last year ?
Last year Feel Unique treated shoppers to timed beauty deals, up to 35 per cent off top brand offers, 19% off hair brand GHD, 25% off Elemis and scent savers.
They also offered huge discounts on big brands, limited time steals, and scent savers.
Speedy shoppers were able to bag an Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick for just £10 , with daily deals updated throughout Cyber Week.
These were some of the best bargains we found:
ghd Classic Wave Wand now £104.45 – was £129 – buy here
- ghd Original Styler, now £88.25 – was £109 – buy here
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation, now £20.65 – was £29.50 – buy here
Lumene Nordic C Glow Boost Essence 30ml, now £20.90 – was £29.90 – buy here
- Bed Head by TIGI Colour Goddess Oil Infused Shampoo & Conditioner for Coloured Hair Tween, now £12.60- was £31.50 – buy here
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, now £30.10 – was £43 – buy here
- L'Oréal Paris x Karl Lagerfeld Color Riche Lipstick 4g, now £6.95 – was £9.99 – buy here
- FERO LUNA Cleansing Brush Pearl Pink, now £77.35 – was £119 – buy here
ELEMIS Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil 195ml, now £23.10 – was £33 – buy here
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What should I look for in Feel Unique’s Black Friday sale?
- Christmas: you can’t go wrong with beauty for Christmas and general gifting so bulk buy stocking fillers, fragrance and cult items at unbeatable prices.
- Free extras: look out for free gifts…you may only need to spend £5 extra to get more bang for your buck.
- Personalisation: look out for personalisation services – they make your gifts look that extra bit special and often come free with fragrances above a certain size.
- Essentials: if you’ve got some empties floating around, replace them now because you won’t find them at prices like this all year.
- Fragrance: invest in a new fragrance while offers last.
- Gifts: buy an early birthday or Valentine’s Day present.
- Beauty technology: take advantage of discounts on beauty tech like straighteners and hairdryers.
- The Ordinary: stock up on The Ordinary products before the brand allegedly shuts down – Feel Unique still has lots of stock left, but people will be panic buying on Black Friday 2019.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much will my Feel Unique delivery cost?
Standard delivery costs £3.95 (it is free on orders over £15) and will take 2-5 working days.
Next day delivery is £4.95 and your order will arrive within 1-2 days.
If you want your goodies a little sooner, opt for Premium Next Delivery for £6.95.
There are more options available including Click + Collect for 95p – for more information see here.
Do Feel Unique offer any other discounts?
Feel Unique offers Student Discount through Unidays.
Students are able to save 15 per cent off their haul, you can find out more here.
Can't wait for Feel Unique's Black Friday deals? Check out Sun Selects' Beauty recommendations in the meantime.
Test out new products and keep your beauty products stocked up with the best beauty boxes on the market.
Does your skin need a bit of TLC? We've rounded up the best face masks on the market.
Source: Read Full Article