EARN your fashion stripes this spring with the print that never goes out of style. But swap standard-issue white and blue Breton tops with an earthy colour palette.
And those with curves needn’t look away, as them widening your figure is a fashion urban myth. Here, CLEMMIE FIELDSEND shows you how to wear the trend whatever your shape.
- Top, £22, from SimplyBe — buy now
- Coulottes, £20 from SimplyBe — buy now
- Necklace, £6.99 from New Look
- Bag, £20 from Topshop — buy now
- Shoes, £39 from Topshop — buy now
- Dress, £49 from Topshop — buy now
- Belt, £7.99 from New Look
- Shoes, £19.50 from Marks and Spencer — buy now
- Dress worn as jacket, £25.99 from Bershka — buy now
- T-shirt, £19 from Topshop — buy now
- Trousers, £13 from Primark
- Bag, £22 from ASOS — buy now
- Trainers, £85 from Adidas at Schuh
- Shirt, £19.99 from Bershka — buy now
- Trousers, £25.99 from Bershka — buy now
- Bag, £28 from ASOS
- Trainers, £75 from Adidas at Schuh
- Square neck top, £24.99 from Bershka
- Skirt, £32 from ASOS — buy now
- Earrings, £6 from ASOS
- Bag, £19.99 from New Look — buy now
Meanwhile, Harry Styles shocks fans as he arrives in high heels with a pearl earring at the Met Gala.
We also revealed how mum-to-be Meghan Markle wowed in her £145k stylish maternity wardrobe.
Plus, PrettyLittleThing is selling £28 dresses that look like sexy Disney Princess outfits.
Source: Read Full Article