A Loud House Christmas is finally here!
The new holiday movie is a live action adaptation of the popular Nickelodeon series The Loud House and we’re bringing you the scoop on who stars in the feature.
Here’s a synopsis: A Loud House Christmas brings the town of Royal Woods to life for the holidays and follows Lincoln Loud as he gears up for the ultimate Christmas, until he finds out that most of his sisters have plans to be elsewhere for the big day. Determined to remind his family that they all need to be together, Lincoln and his best friend Clyde McBride embark on a mission to preserve the family’s holiday traditions.
Brian Stepanek, who voices the dad on the animated version of The Loud House, actually brings his own character to life!
See the full cast inside…
Meet the rest of the cast below!
- Brian Stepanek – Lynn Loud Sr., the dad of the Loud family.
- Muretta Moss – Rita Loud, the mom of the Loud family.
- Lexi DiBenedetto – Lori Loud, the oldest and bossiest of the Loud siblings.
- Dora Dolphin – Leni Loud, the fashionista sibling with a heart of gold who spends most of her time designing outfits and accessorizing.
- Sophia Woodward – Luna Loud, the musician of the family who dreams of becoming a rock star.
- Catherine Ashmore Bradley – Luan Loud, the prankster of the family with no shortage of silly puns.
- Morgan McGill – Lynn Loud, the athlete of the family whose focus is always on sports and the next competition.
- Aubin Bradley – Lucy Loud, the sibling who loves all things spooky and dark.
- Ella Allan – Lola Loud, the beauty pageant powerhouse of the family who could not be more different than her twin, Lana.
- Mia Allan – Lana Loud, the rough-and-tumble counterpart to her twin, Lola.
- Lexi Janicek – Lisa Loud, the four-year-old genius of the family.
- Charlotte Ann Tucker – Lily Loud, the baby of the family who is still learning her words, but always has something to say.
A Loud House Christmas airs on Nickelodeon TONIGHT (November 26), and it’s also available to stream on Paramount+!
Source: Read Full Article