Talk about a deal-breaker.
One of the contestants on the upcoming season of “The Bachelorette” has some interesting baggage: As a sperm donor, he’s fathered 114 children.
Mateo, 25, a “management consultant” from Atlanta, will be competing for the heart of Hannah Brown on the hit ABC show, which premieres Monday, May 13, at 8 p.m.
Mateo grew up in both Australia and Kenya before moving to Georgia, according to his bio on the show’s website.
He’s also leading a virtual reality startup, can chug a gallon of milk in 10 seconds, would be a firefighter if he could have any other job — and “wants to take someone to a ball in a castle.”
Despite all that, Matteo is described as the “strong and silent type.”
Other standouts from the posse of 30 Prince Charmings include …
- Connor S., who “loves Justin Beiber.”
- Garrett, who has made out with a girl in the middle of a football field.
- Grant, who wore fake earrings to his high school prom.
- Jed, who can “rap Nicki Minaj’s part in ‘Bottoms Up’ flawlessly.”
- Ryan, who has tightrope walked on a 1-inch wire over a 300-foot canyon.
Sounds like husband material to us.
Source: Read Full Article