- Khloé Kardashian is being accused of editing her face in yet another photo after pictures from her collaboration with Ipsy surfaced.
- Kardashian is the new brand partner for the makeup subscription service, and fans were shocked by her drastic new look in promo photos.
- "somebody PLEASE tell me why khloe kardashian is doing beyonce cosplay," one Twitter user wrote.
- "Another day, another face for Khloe Kardashian," another user observed.
- Kardashian was previously called out in May after she shared what appeared to be heavily edited photos on her Instagram.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Khloé Kardashian is being called out on Twitter for her drastic new look after photos from her collaboration with Ipsy surfaced on Monday.
Kardashian is the new brand partner for the makeup subscription service, but Twitter users were more focused on the fact that her face appeared to be edited in the photos — making her look similar to Beyoncé.
Others made references to Jaqen H'ghar, one of the Faceless Men of Braavos on "Game of Thrones." Users joked that Kardashian, like H'ghar, has the ability to change her face at any time.
And some made jokes about just how frequently Kardashian changes up her looks.
This isn't the first time Kardashian has been called out on social media for appearing drastically different in photos.
In May, the reality star posted a picture to her Instagram, and people were quick to accuse Kardashian of editing the photos and getting cosmetic surgery.
And in August, a fan recognized the outfit Kardashian was wearing during an episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" as the one she wore in the Instagram photo — and subsequently posted a side-by-side of the two images, captioning it, "Khloe… girl…"
Representatives for Kardashian didn't immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment.
Source: Read Full Article