We’re down to just six couples left in the competition on Dancing With The Stars, and tonight, they’ll all be performing two full dances.
The first performance will be a redemption dance, where they will repeat a dance style they struggled with earlier in the season. The second performance will be a brand new style for them.
Judges Derek Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli will continue to score and critique each couple as they make their way to winning the mirrored ball trophy for season 29.
Remember, live votes will occur each week only during the live broadcast in the Easter/Central time zones and this will be combined with the judges’ scores will be revealed during the broadcast.
At the end of the show tonight, another couple will be headed home.
Here’s the first song and dance list for tonight:
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev – Paso Doble to “Hanuman” by Rodrigo Y Gabriela
- Skai Jackson and Alan Bersten – Cha Cha to “Move Your Feet” by Junior Senior
- Justina Machado and Sasha Farber – Tango to “El Tango de Roxanne” from “Moulin Rouge”
- Nelly and Daniella Karagach – Paso Doble to “Run Boy Run” by Woodkid
- Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson – Foxtrot to “Sign of the Times” by Harry Styles
- Johnny Weir and Britt Stewart – Salsa to “X” by Jonas Brothers featuring Karol G
Be sure to tune in TONIGHT, @ 8PM ET/PT on ABC for Dancing With The Stars!
Source: Read Full Article