Bruce Willis apologises for shopping without face mask in California

Bruce Willis has issued an apology after being caught not wearing a face mask inside a store over the weekend. 

Pictures emerged of the Die Hard actor walking through a Rite Aid pharmacy in Los Angeles, California on Sunday without a mask or any kind of covering over his face. He wore a bandana around his neck but Bruce did not use it to cover his mouth and nose. 

Amid criticism for not adhering to health and safety measures during the coronavirus pandemic, the actor released a brief statement to People which said: ‘It was an error in judgment. Be safe out there everyone and let’s continue to mask up.’ 

It had been reported by Page Six that Bruce, 65, was asked to leave the store by an employee due to him not wearing a mask. 

Cases of Covid-19 continue to spike in California, where over 31,000 people have died from the disease. More than 2.8 million cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in the state, which is currently under a stay at home order. 

Bruce hit headlines during the first lockdown last year when it emerged he was self-isolating with ex-wife Demi Moore and their children Rumer, 31, Scout, 28, and Tallulah, 26. 

His wife Emma Heming and their two children, Mabel, eight, and Evelyn, six, did not initially join them but they all reunited later at Demi’s Idaho home. 

Scout explained why Bruce was separated from his family and said on the Dopey podcast: ‘My stepmum was supposed to come up here with my little sisters, but my younger sister, who is now about to be [six] years old, at a park, had never gotten the talk about not f***ing with hypodermic needles that she found. 

‘So she actually tried to poke her shoe with it and poked her foot… My stepmum had to be in LA waiting to get the results from taking her to the doctor.

‘My dad came up here and then travel got crazy so my stepmum stayed in LA with my little sisters.’

Source: Read Full Article